Monday, March 10, 2008

IN THE BEGINNING...

Wahoo! I have moved from writing for the printed page to blogging. Who knew? I may prove yet that maybe, just maybe, you can teach an old dog new tricks.

I have wanted to chat for some time about HAVING IT ALL ... the TRUTH (!) about mid-life motherhood (I love it...It's crazy...It's beyond busy...Look how well I juggle everything. Oops, did that ball hit you on the head when I dropped it? Sorry...Say, if I quit coloring my hair, will I look like my kids' grammy??? Want to trade crockpot recipes and Coach purses?). Really, I think this much space is really about all I have time for in a day!

This all reminds me of something Robert said when I read him the galleys from A Few Good Eggs -- which really exposed our life and our wild ride on the infertility rollercoaster ..."Julie, all I ask is you leave us at least one shred of dignity when this is all done."

Could that comment apply to blogs, too?

If you haven't read all about us yet, then check out this great website on the book ...

http://www.afewgoodeggs.com/

No comments: